North American Properties, Atlanta - Atlanta, Ltd. is seeking highly motivated, innovative, energetic, and organized Concierge Representatives to join the concierge team at Avalon. Full time positions are available.
*The Concierge is main host for all guests (visitors) and customers (tenants) at Avalon and plays a vital role in daily customer service operations. The Concierge are responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a variety of scenarios, always exceeding guest expectations and enlivening the guest experience, ensuring that guests have a memorable stay on property and return to Avalon time and time again.
This position will be supervised by the Concierge Managers. Position responsibilities include the following:
- Act in accordance with the organization’s policies, goals, objectives and core values.
- Provides information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires related to Avalon and the
city of Alpharetta; answering questions; giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of services;
offering commentary of previous guests; managing and screening messages.
- Provides services requested by acting as intermediary for personal services, including travel, tickets, restaurant reservations, hotel reservations and the like.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
- Continuously develop knowledge of and build relationships with Avalon vendors and retailers as well as in-depth understanding of the Alpharetta area. Participates in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Able to perform the skills of a Concierge while being a mobile presence on property.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Avalon and the Alpharetta Area
- Must contain a strong emphasis on customer service, a deep understanding of the area, and the ability to creatively think on one's feet.
- Must enjoy serving people and do so with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Basic ability to write and send professional emails.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Expert researching skills, including print and electronic.
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be open to change and able to adapt quickly to new directives.
- Verbal Communication, Listening, Customer Service, Customer Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy, Professionalism, Emotional Control, Dependability.
- Must uphold uniform and cleanliness standards.
- Evening and weekend shifts are required.
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00-7:00pm
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Members of the Concierge team must be multitaskers and team players with a positive attitudes and demonstrate flexibility. The ideal candidate must be adaptable and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Submit your resume for consideration by emailing at Tanya.Lazarus@naproperties.com.