The first Drive-In Live was so much fun, we've decided to turn it into a special series hosted every other Friday all summer long!
The next Drive-In Live will be hosted on Friday, July 10th with a live performance from The Rainmen. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
The dates of Drive-In Live are June 26th, July 10th, July 24th, August 7th, and August 21st. Tickets go on sale the Monday before the concert.
You & your family are invited to safely kick back and enjoy an evening of live music at Avalon. Guests will drive in to the parking lot in front of Ted's Montana Grill where they will be directed to their concert viewing space to set up and enjoy the show! Select restaurants will be offering pre-ordered meals for pick-up so that you can experience all of the ambience of Avalon, from the comfort of your cars.
ADMISSION & TICKETING INFORMATION:
- $25 per car with a limit of 6 people per car. All ticket proceeds this week will go to the Georgia Black United Fund, whose mission is to provide financial & organization resources to nurture and promote positive life alternatives to under served communities in Georgia.
- Limited tickets are available for the concert to control attendance.
- Please show your ticket at the entrance upon arrival.
- No walk-ins. Must be in your vehicle with ticket for admittance to event.
- Parking spaces will be first come, first-served as designated by our parking attendants. We cannot guarantee that you will be parked next to your friends.
LOCATION & PARKING INFORMATION:
- Drive-In Live will be located in the parking lot in front of Ted's Montana Grill. Please enter Avalon from 2nd St on Old Milton Pkwy.
- Parking Lot opens at 5PM
- You are welcome to sit in a chair outside of your vehicle but we ask that you maintain social distance by sitting on the driver's side of your car.
- Car engines must be turned off during the concert.
HOW TO TUNE IN:
- The concert will be played through radio transmission that can be used in the drive-in vicinity. Upon arrival, you'll receive an information card with the station to tune into.
- You are welcome to bring a portable radio or use a smartphone app that receives FM radio.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Please follow our updated Code of Conduct.
- For the safety of those around you, we recommend that you wear a mask while on property. We will have complimentary face coverings available at the event if you do not have one.
- Avalon Security & Alpharetta Police Department will be onsite during Drive-In Live to kindly enforce social distancing & prevent gathering at the stage.
- Event is rain or shine. No refunds as ticket proceeds benefit the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
For more information about the enhanced measures and precautions we are taking to provide a safe and responsible environment, please click here.