On Dasher + Prancer, it's time to jingle all the way down the Boulevard in a one-mile fun run!
Spread the holiday cheer as you dash along the Boulevard with Santa. This one-mile fun run is for elves of all ages + will feature festive fitness stations along the way to get you in the spirit of the season. After you race down the Boulevard, stick around for a Holiday Brunch featuring a Nutcracker Ballet performance + other activities. Choose between jog only, brunch only, or both!
- This event is open to all children 17 and under. Parents Welcome & Encouraged.
- Registration will be limited to 200 participating children
- The race fee is $25 for adults + children, proceeds for this event benefit The Summit Counseling Center
- Dress is in your best holiday gear 'tis the season after all!
- This event is untimed + approximately one mile long
Race Day Information:
- Registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Start times will be staggered:
- 9:00 a.m | Dashers Start Time: ideal for children ages 10-17, stroller runners, and our most competitive little elves
- 9:10 a.m | Prancer Start Time: ideal for children ages 6-9, stroller joggers, and family fun
- 9:20 a.m | Dancer Start Time: ideal for children 5 and under, large groups, and those who prefer to stroll down the boulevard
Holiday Brunch Information:
- Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. with opportunities to take pictures with Santa
- 10:00 a.m | Dig into a delicious brunch + bid on items in the live auction.
- 10:30 a.m | Sugar plum fairies + toy soldiers take to the stage for a mini Nutcracker performance
- 11:00 a.m | Enjoy the family activities including a bounce house, crafts, s'mores, hot chocolate bar + vendors.
- Children under 2 eat free, and child ticket options available for ages 3-17.
*A portion of proceeds from Jingle Jog + Holiday Brunch benefit The Summit Counseling Center.