We are committed to providing a safe and responsible environment to our guests and Avalon community. This page will be updated as further precautionary measures are put into effect.
The following measures are being implemented to ensure your safety while on property:
- Our 24/7 security are policing the property to ensure guests follow the property’s Code of Conduct. Law enforcement will also be on site to provide support.
- The sidewalks have been turned into one-way streets for pedestrians, with directional decals guiding guests counterclockwise through the property.
- A grid system will be installed in our Plaza, visibly separating 6-foot spaces using floor decals and a shade structure. Palmer Plaza, located between Oak Steakhouse and Colletta, will also be separated into 6-foot zones to further enforce social distancing.
- Floor decals provide guidance on how far guests should stand from each other while waiting in line throughout common areas.
- All property employees have been asked to monitor their health and temperature daily. They have also been provided with protective face coverings and gloves.
- We are working closely with tenants to provide resources such as free cleanings of touchpoints (i.e. door handles, point of sale systems) and storage for furniture that may need to be removed to allow for social distancing within stores/restaurants.
- Furniture in common spaces throughout property has been spaced out with marked placers to ensure 6 feet of separation between parties.
- Dividers have been installed at standing bars throughout the property.
- The doors to our Family Lounge are propped open during property hours. The play area will remain closed until further notice.
- The Dog Park’s gates will feature new foot door openers.
- Cleaning and sterilization of high-touch areas, such as bathrooms, bar surfaces, door handles and benches, takes place every 30 minutes.
- Parking meters along Avalon Boulevard will remain complimentary to guests, allowing for ease of access and curbside pickup.
- New signage has been installed throughout the property reinforcing safety procedures and the Code of Conduct. Touchscreen digital directories are now static.
- New hand sanitizer stations have been installed at all property entrance points, the valet, Concierge and in high-traffic common areas.
- Valeted cars will be sanitized.
For questions or concerns please contact Avalon Security at 770-765-3000.