We are committed to providing a safe and responsible environment to our guests and Avalon community.
Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.
The following measures are being implemented to ensure your safety while on property:
- Our 24/7 security are policing the property to ensure guests follow the property’s Code of Conduct. Law enforcement will also be on site to provide support.
- Complimentary face coverings and hand sanitizer are available at Concierge upon request.
- All property employees have been asked to monitor their health and temperature daily. They have also been provided with protective face coverings and gloves.
- The doors to our Family Lounge are propped open during property hours.
- The Dog Park’s gates feature new foot door openers.
- Cleaning and sterilization of high-touch areas, such as bathrooms, bar surfaces, door handles, and benches, takes place frequently.
- New hand sanitizer stations have been installed at all property entrance points, the valet, Concierge and in high-traffic common areas.
For questions or concerns please contact Avalon Security at 770-765-3000.