PLEASE HELP US MAINTAIN THE AVALON EXPERIENCE. IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT, AVALON MANAGEMENT ASKS THAT ALL PATRONS, EMPLOYEES, TENANTS, RESIDENTS, AND GUESTS BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND ACT RESPONSIBLY WHILE AT AVALON.
KEEP YOURSELF AND THE COMMUNITY SAFE BY RESPECTING THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Practice social distancing – 6 feet apart
- No congregating in groups of more than 10
- Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings while on property
- Wash your hands often
- Take your temperature before leaving home. If you are/feel sick, please stay home
- Be aware of your surroundings in your efforts to reduce the risk of becoming sick
DURING YOUR STAY, THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
- Using obscene language, shouting and playing music without the use of headphones
- Littering, defacing or destroying property
- Loitering in front of or blocking stores, restaurants, theaters, offices, homes, parking areas, sidewalks, streets or common areas
- Skating, skateboarding, bicycle riding on sidewalks, running, and climbing or standing on furniture, walls or trees
- Smoking except in designated smoking areas
- Distributing material, soliciting, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos or audio recordings (without prior Avalon Management approval), and driving or parking vehicles with advertisement wraps, logos or decals
- Carrying a weapon of any kind, including firearms
- Avalon closes at 9 PM Mon. – Sat. and 7 PM on Sun. when the retail stores close. At this time, you are welcome to patronize any of the restaurants or businesses that remain open. All visitors under age 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8 PM, and visitors under age 21 are not permitted after 10 PM.
- Please leash your pets and clean up after them. Please feel free to use Avalon’s Dog Park located behind Building 1000.
ALWAYS LOOK YOUR BEST AND RESPECT OTHERS WHILE AT AVALON BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES:
- No gang-related attire or activity, offensive clothing, tattoos, including that with obscene language or graphics
- No apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural or religious reasons or medical conditions
- No visible undergarments or clothing which exposes excessive portions of skin which may be viewed as inappropriate for a family-friendly environment
- No excessively torn clothing
- No skateboards or hoverboards
- Shoes and shirts are required
Please drive responsibly and refrain from cruising or speeding. Motorcycles are not permitted in Avalon parking decks. Two-wheeled vehicles are welcome but must be parked in designated areas.
Avalon is private property. Failure to comply with these rules and regulations and Federal, State and local laws is grounds for exclusion from Avalon. You may also be subject to prosecution under applicable laws. If you have any questions regarding these rules of conduct, please call Avalon’s Management office at 770-765-2000.
Avalon permits personal photo shoots in exchange for a $25 donation to our charity partner City of Refuge. Guests may either make this donation ahead of time and show their donation receipt confirmation to Concierge OR pay upon arrival at Concierge and then pick up their photography badge. Please contact Concierge if you are interested in taking photos at Avalon or have questions about the procedure. 770-765-1000.
Avalon reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at Avalon, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video.